Monday, November 11, 2013

LITTLE DID I REALISE....

I must apologise for my absence over the last couple of weeks.  I haven't done any crafting or managed to get my usual monthly newsletter sent to my subscribers and friends, among other things.

I recently made this card for a work colleague who lost her Mum.  I sent it away hoping to let her know I was thinking of her and just offer what little comfort I could.  Little did I realise that I would be receiving these same cards just a few short weeks later, when my Dad passed away after very brief illness.
Nothing much else to say really, except, bear with me.  Things may be a little slow around here for a while.

8 comments:

  1. So very sorry for you loss. May memories of shared moments bring you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so sorry Paula, <3 Deb x

    Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Paula and sending much love and sympathy, l feel for you my friend and understand your grief. Hug's from oz. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear of your dad passing. Life is so fragile and can change so fast. He will live on in your heart and memory. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss Paula, thinking of you at this sad time.
    Love from Australia
    Faye Baker xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I often visit your blog and love your card making style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to heart of your Dad passing. I too lost my Dad last year. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your loving thoughts. I appreciate each one ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥