Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A LITTLE CRISP CANTALOUPE MDS

I really want to learn to MDS a bit more in my crafting, but I struggle to come up with concepts on my own at the moment.  Thank goodness for clever friends!  I came across a lovely card my friend Teneale made and I decided to CASE her lovely card.  I have changed it ever so slightly, different colour way and stamps, but I love her style, so kept that basically the same!

I decided to make my own designer paper which I have used along the bottom of the card.  I really liked the digital flourish stamp which is the main feature, so repeated it as a negative for the DSP.  I manually stamped the splotches and spots in Crumb Cake ink and sponged the same colour around the edge of the cardstock.

I enjoyed the process of putting this card together, although it did challenge me a wee bit!  Want to have a go yourself?  Then download the FREE MDS Trial HERE.

1 comment:

  1. lovely card Paula, even lovelier in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥