Friday, October 4, 2013

SHOP AROUND REVISITED

I set myself a wee task a few weeks ago to use my Shop Around Wheel and not let it gather dust.  I have already shared one project I have made with it HERE.  Well, here is my latest one!

I have used the wheel on the Soft Sky cardstock in the same colour ink.  A beautifully subtle way to get a design on a card.  I then used a marker to ink up just one image from the wheel as my "stand out" piece on the card front.

I have decided to keep this card for my Mum's birthday.  Thankfully she doesn't own a computer, so is unlikely to see this before she gets it!!

8 comments:

  1. I really like how you have used the wheel stamp on this card. Gorgeous colours and clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Paula, I might have to case it. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Awesome way to use the wheel. Also, very creative for thinking outside the box. nm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card love what you've done with the wheel and your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Paula, I have the same embossing folder and you have given me some great inspiration, so I've selected you for this weeks pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥