Tuesday, October 29, 2013

PAPER DIVA'S STARS

Paper Diva's is the name of my awesome team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  We are spread right throughout the North  Island (Te Ika a Maui) of New Zealand.  Each quarter I like to recognise those who have achieved milestones with a card of Congratulations.

This is the card I sent out at the beginning of the month.  See below for the recipe.

Stamps: Too Kind, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, Ruffled Stretch Trim, Basic Pearl, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥