Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NEW TUTORIALS AVAILABLE

I recently posted a FREE tutorial that features the Emboss Resist technique and Magnificent Maple stamp which you can see HERE.

I also have two new tutorials that are available for purchase and can be found on my Tutorials for Sale page.

The first is a Double Slider card using the Perfect Blend stamp set I designed for my Stamp Club.  Normally, my Club projects are exclusive to the club and I don't share anywhere else, but this has been just too popular not to share!  Who doesn't like Coffee with a surprise twist!

The second is a technique and project I  presented at the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention in Brisbane this year.  This has been a very popular card in my classes this year!  If you want to have a go at the Bouncing Brayer technique, then this is the tutorial for you!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥