Sunday, October 6, 2013

ME AND MY GIRL

I am a little behind the eight ball with this post!  I am still slightly amazed that I created a scrapbook page!  Granted, I used My Digital Studio (MDS) software to help me though!.  I created this page for the scrapbook sketch challenge over at Just Add Ink this month.  First the sketch:

Using MDS for scrap booking is a brand new experience for me, but it really did make things so much easier than conventional scrap booking.  The only thing lacking is dimension really!  Now for the page:

I love how this turned out.  So much so, I am going to get it professionally printed!

You can download this amazingly easy to use software from my Online Store for just $27.95.  Stampin' Up! have a ton of add on downloads so you can tailor the program to what YOU like.  If you prefer to try before you buy, then we also have a FREE 30 day trial for you.

1 comment:

  1. Its one gorgeous LO and Im not surprised you are going to get it printed professionally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥