Friday, October 11, 2013

CHRISTMAS INSPIRATION

In need of a little Christmas inspiration?  Then Just Add Ink have the perfect challenge to help with an Inspiration photo for you!

I loved this photo of a peg wreath and would love to have made one myself, but time just didn't allow.  I still wanted to make a wreath however, and this is what I came up with:

It is made using a mini polystyrene wreath which I just got from a craft store in my travels.  I have used the Season of Style DSP stack, which I then cut into 1/2" wide strips.  I wrapped each individual strip around the wreath and secured the ends with Tombow Multi.  It took a wee while to do, but I love how it turned out!  I then finished it off with Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon which I looped around the wreath and secured with a triple bow.

The Design Team have come up with plenty more inspiration to help you get start on your Christmas projects, so head over to Just Add Ink and join in the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love your wreath - what a great idea. I love that it is so effective as it is with just DSP and a bit of ribbon. Well worth your time and effort.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous wreath Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on a wreath Paula. The repeating patterns of the DSP is stunning and very effective - and Chrismassy too ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    What a great idea I think I am going to do this too but will use the Festive Flurry DSP because I don't have this paper. I love it.

    Your long distance buddy
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, this is just FABULOUS!! Love the way your mind works. Such a beautiful decoration to have hanging up for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥