Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A SIMPLE "THANKS" WILL DO

Sometimes all we need is a simple "Thank You" to express our gratitude.  Nothing fancy or over the top.  I think I managed that quite nicely with this quick card.

I have been seeing quite a few of these asymmetrical card fronts around and they looked like fun.  Only one way to find out, right?  Super easy and very quick!
  I simply cut my card front on my Stampin' Up! Trimmer.  I stamped a Calypso Coral card in the same colour ink using the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and adhered this piece behind the cut card front.  I also coloured the two Basic Rhinestones you see on either side of the sentiment with a permanent marker to match my Calypso Coral card piece.  My sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink using the Sassy Salutations stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Love this simple and clean card Paula. Looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥