Tuesday, September 17, 2013

THANK YOU SAMPLER

I recently purchased the Six Sided Sampler Bundle and finally, it has seen some ink!  I used the Note Cards & Envelopes to make this little Thank You card.  I love that the card and envelope are blank and ready to stamp on.  No measuring or layers neccessary!  You also get 20 of each for just $11.95.  A bargain and great place to start if you are new to crafting.

This card was a test of my Stamp-a-ma-jig skills as each Hexagon has been stamped separately!  SO while it is a single layer card, it did take some time to create.  I love that it looks like a well loved quilt!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! This is such a great idea...has the look of layers without measuring them. I love it! What a nice card to give someone who's a quilter, like my Aunt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥