Monday, September 23, 2013

SWEATER SUNBURST

While blog surfing, as you do, I visited the blog of an Aussie friend, Di Barnes at Colour Me Happy.  Wow!!  Was I glad I decided to drop in.  Di has been busy making Sunburst cards, which seem to be all the rage at the moment.  Not only that, but she has very generously shared how she did her card, measurements and all.

My card is almost an exact replica of hers (why change a good thing?) except I left the twine and ribbon off and changed up the colour way.  This is a great card for a guy!
If you want to make one of these cards then pop in to see Di at Colour Me Happy and get started.

2 comments:

  1. Paula, WOWZERS! I have seen some of these sunburst cards but this one is outstanding! I also took a peek at Di's..... I'm going to subscribe to her posts too! You gals are great! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Paula - bet you don't stop at one! Glad you found the instructions helpful. You give me lots of inspiration, so I'm glad to share a little back. Inky hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥