Sunday, September 8, 2013

POINSETTIA GREETINGS

I am loving this gorgeous Poinsettia stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue called Joyful Christmas.  I really love the look it gives to Vellum.  I have kept this card very soft in colour by using Soft Sky (although it hasn't photographed very well!).  Not a very traditional colour, but I really like the subtlety of it.

I also really like the bold Rhinestone at the centre of things.  If you would like to learn how I made this card and live in the Wanganui/Manawatu area, then come to my class on the 22nd of September!  You can find class details HERE.  Check out the rest of my classes on my Events page HERE.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Paula - like usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW oh WOW Paula this card is soooo pretty!!! What you've done with that flower is outstanding!!
    SO would love to come to your class......
    HOpe your week is super duper!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How true Julz, always fantastic, love the subtle colours and the stamp on vellum. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!-I don't need to say anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥