Saturday, September 21, 2013

ONE OF "THOSE" DAYS!

Ever have one of those days where you have a mountain of jobs waiting to be done, but you just can't face any of them?  That was me yesterday!!  So I pulled out one of my hardly used wheel stamps, Shop Around, and had a play!

I really like the Chocolate Chip ink on the Pool Party background.  I thought it looked really striking.  I have used some of the Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch trim along the bottom of the image panel and  finished off this simple card with a Very Vintage Button and Bakers Twine.

Did you know I have put links to the products I have been using over the past few posts, directly to my Online Store?  If you want more information on any of the products I have used, simply click on the product name!

Pick of the week for NZSU!

1 comment:

  1. Paula, this card is fantastic! so I've selected you for this weeks NZSU pics. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥