Saturday, September 14, 2013

MY FRIEND SILHOUETTE

A quick post today and something clean and simple.  I saw a great challenge over at CASology - Silhouettes - and decided to have a go.  As most of you know, I struggle with simple so this was a good exercise for me!

This card couldn't be any simpler if I tried, with only 1 Basic Pearl (dare you to find it!), the Four You and My Friend stamps and a bit of sponging.
  There are some lovely samples of Silhouette cards at CASology.  Be sure to have a look!


Many thanks to Melissa and the team for the honorable mention!!  I really enjoyed this challenge ♥



9 comments:

  1. So pretty - love the serene colours you've chosen! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the subtle sponging on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special!! I really love the honeycomb with the flower and stems silhouette!

    SOooo Lovely!!
    Thanks for joining us on the FUN at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I just can't say any more than that. This is amazing! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that graduated sponged background, Paula - such a beautiful backdrop to the silhouette image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and simple yet striking. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Paula! I just love the neutral colors, the touch of honeycomb pattern and just the overall design! You did great!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting an honorable mention at CASology, very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥