Friday, September 13, 2013

FRAME IT!

Just add Frames is the name of the challenge this week at Just Add Ink!  I wanted to get away from my usual card making and challenge myself to do something a bit different.

This year Stampin' Up! released My Digital Studio (MDS) software in Australia and New Zealand.  I have to be honest here, I am an ink and paper girl!  I really didn't think I would use this new medium very much at all.  Well let me tell you - I was wrong.  Well, kinda.  I am still in the learning phase.  This program is just amazing!  Just look what I did with it!

I decided to have a go at subway art, Christmas style!!  It is hard to believe this is a single sheet of paper, printed on my own home computer.  I made my own Christmas artwork just by adding different images, changing sizes and colours, adding designer paper and mats.  It took me a while, but I really enjoyed the whole process.  It really looked so professional once I put it behind a frame.

I hope you will join us with your own interpretation of our challenge this week.  Just click HERE to see what the other member's of the Design Team have come up with.

Oh, and by the way, if you want to try MDS yourself, just visit my Online Store and download a 30 day trial absolutely free!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, is there no end to your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you are definitely inspiring me Paula!! I haven't played with MDS for ages but I love your Christmas subway art. I just wish there were more minutes and more days!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this work of art you've created, Paula - it sure does look 'professional'! You rocked this challenge, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul you have done an awesome job with this and MDS. It makes such an amazing piece of artwork ready to decorate your house this Christmas. Gets me thinking of ideas for our upcoming market season. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great example of subway art Paula and you certainly rocked the frame challenge and use of MDS...it's a great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥