Thursday, September 26, 2013

DON'T FORGET THE COFFEE!!

All of our household shopping items get written on a white board that sits on top of our fridge.  Easy for me to forget to write things down that we need to get.  So I thought I would make one that will stick to the front of the fridge with magnets.

I simply found a long narrow pad and covered it with Soft Sky cardstock to fit the pad, then went ahead an decorated the front.  I keep all my ribbon scrapes, even the retired ones, you just never know when they might come in handy.  This piece of ribbon matched my blues perfectly!  The Perfect Blend stamp set was just right for this shopping list and I have teamed it with the Sweater Weather DSP.

7 comments:

  1. Love this one, I wish I had your flair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Paula - thanks for sharing Andrea & the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, l love this! Your background shading is just perfect and such a clever project idea too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,
    I love it. But what I am really impressed with is your highlighting of the blue and the brown. It looks so professional. I need you here. You sponged right? I can sponge but I never sponged on the outside of the item I am stamping etc.
    This is soooo cool looking
    Diana from WI as you know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Paula; brilliant use of colours and your sponging as always looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime tellement le fond à l'éponge ! Vous êtes très inspirante. Thank you !
    Marie-Thérèse
    Québec, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! Fab use of the stamp - a friend sent me this via Pinterest today when she saw I'd been using the SU Coffee Cup set.

    Love your blog, some super ideas - just gonna follow you and would love it if you'd come and play in the Snippets Playground, It's a weekly (no theme except to use up scraps of paper, card, ribbon - whatever) with a little prize each week. The girlies are really friendly and we'd love you to come and play on the swings :))

    Hugs, Di (based in the UK but we have playmates in Canada, Oz, USA and UK - oh, ans Spain as well as Greece and other places.

    Love, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥