Wednesday, September 11, 2013

COFFEE ANYONE?

I have a confession to make, although my friends already know this about me.  I can't go a day without a "real" coffee!  There is nothing I like more than a hot cup of coffee.  It brings friends together, after all!

One of my first purchases from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue was "Perfect Blend".  My husband even said it was a forgone conclusion!

I have teamed this image up with a little texture and print on this card.  I have paper peiced the cup with DSP (retired), hand drawn a border around it with my Early Espresso Marker, and layered it on a Hexagon embossed Early Espresso card.  I have also coloured the Basic Pearls with a permanent marker to match!  The little sentiment is from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set.

Live in New Zealand?  Then you can order any of these products from my Online Store.  Just click the product names above to see more information!

1 comment:

  1. No way!!! YOu can colour in the basic pearls!! WOW your card is super Paula!! Love those colours!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥