Thursday, August 8, 2013

TALL POPPIES

I was putting away a few things off my craft table last night, I discovered, much to my delight, some acetate masks I thought I had lost.  One was clouds and a couple of others were hills.  Straight away I wanted to use them, I was THAT pleased to have found them again!

I haven't made one of my sponged cards for some time, but once I found the masks, this card popped into my head.  I love that when it happens, which isn't often!

Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies, Everything Eleanor
Inks:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Accessories:  Sponges, Basic Black Marker, Neutrals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card and fabulous idea! I'm going to look at my line art images a little differently now. Love your background technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have great ideas pop into your head, Paula! Soft & gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Paula! What a great idea to turn this stamp into a silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your silhouette cards are always stunning! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥