Friday, August 16, 2013

JUST ADD SNOWFLAKES!

Time for another Just Add Ink challenge.  This week, just add Snowflakes.  Kind of funny really, as we haven't had much of a winter!

I really didn't have much in the way of snowflakes either, so had to rely on Retired snowflakes I had lying around.  They still look gorgeous though!  I also decided to make the front of the card cut away so the sentiment on the inside would show.  Still not sure if I like it, but hey, that is how we learn, right?!

Of course, the rest of the Design Team have some frozen goodness to share with you too, so head on over to Just Add Ink, then get your thinking caps on!

6 comments:

  1. Love your angled layer Paula. Like you, I didn't have any of the new products and went with these gorgeous snowflakes from the last years Holiday catty and not much Winter were I am either. Beautiful card. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cut away front works really well Paula! Love your range of greys and how you blinged it up with the glimmer die cut. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great Paula! Very effective with the cut away panel and very classy in grey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've cut the front of the card, Paula; really striking. Great colour choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cut and the way the sentiment shows! Pretty snowflake too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Paula! Elegant design! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥