Friday, August 30, 2013

JUST ADD - COLOURING!

This week at Just Add Ink the challenge is to add colouring.  Any sort of colouring - pencils, crayons, markers, whatever takes your fancy!!

I am on a watercolour kick at the moment, as you would have seen in my last post.  So I decided to keep it going and watercolour this cutie stamp, Two by Two.

I find watercolouring quite therapeutic!!  I have used Stampin' Up!'s watercolour paper, which is a fabulous product!!  Did you know you get 5 sheets measuring 15.2cm x 22.7cm for just $11.25.  Great value and a good weight at 300gsm.  You can use both Aqua Painters and Blender Pens on this paper.  Check it out at my Online Store!

I hope you will join in this terrific challenge and find your inner artist!  Go to Just Add Ink and see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with this week.  You won't be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. Your colouring looks fabulous on this card Paula. I too watercoloured this week. Love your card. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love that colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Paula! You have created such lovely depth, very cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ... love the polka dots ... and your colouring is fab! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the intense colours you got water colouring Paula. This cutie image is staying in my stash for a while too :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adborable Paula. Love your colouring - the image is popping off the page! Very cute. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring!!! Wow! I just love your card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥