Friday, August 2, 2013

JUST ADD BLOKES! #176

I find male cards particularly hard to do.  So the challenge this week at Just Add Ink put more than a little fear into me!!  Still, it's good to stretch ourselves, right?  Join me in this challenge - Just Add Blokes.

I have found myself playing with the Mosaic Madness stamp set a lot lately, and decided to do the same again on a male card.  I really enjoyed the process of making this card.  Here is what I did:

Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I chose two different stamps from the set and stamped the background in Coastal Cabana and Smokey Slate ink.  I also made the button on the card using the new Simply Pressed Clay and button molds.  I put a few drops of Basic Black re-inker in the clay and smooched it together really well to get a nice uniform grey, then left it over night to dry.  The Simply Pressed clay is an awesome product!!  And CHEAP at just $14.50 for a pack that would last for ages!  Why not check it out at my Online Shop HERE.

Hop on over to Just Add Ink and check out the awesome samples the rest of the Design team have come up with.  Get your thinking caps on and join in too!


4 comments:

  1. You've done an amazing job with the background paula..A+ for that effort. Love your button/sentiment, simple and perfect for that background. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background Paula! It makes the perfect backdrop for your sentiment. Totally agree with you about the clay - so much fun to play with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this stamping is so effective - fab card Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula! Love it! You make a bloke card look so easy! Hugs. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥