Friday, July 19, 2013

COASTAL COLOUR COMBO - JAI #174

Over at Just Add Ink this week, we have a fabulous colour combination for you to play with:
Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla.
  I have, yet again, attempted a CAS card.  No, this is not turning into a signature card style for me.  I normally struggle with these clean cards, so I am trying a few to see if I really can walk away from a card without adding a lot to it!!

I have used the Mosaic Madness stamp set, which lends itself to repeat stamping!  Such a pretty set.  I have teamed this with a set that you can purchase at a 25% discount right now - Sassy Salutations!  This is a favourite sentiment set of mine and just one of three on special during the month of July.  Select the "Shop" button when you visit my Online Store and grab this bargain for yourself!
  In the meantime be sure to pop over to Just Add Ink to see all the other gorgeous samples the Designers have made for your pleasure.  Better yet, join in too!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo not good at walking away ;) so I think you've done a great job Paula! Mixing the colours in the medallion stamping adds just the right amount of detail. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clean and simple card is perfect! Great way to show off the fab challenge colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥