Monday, June 3, 2013

TAG YOU'RE IT - Convention Project #2

Card making is my first love as you know, but it's not very exciting to show samples of the same thing over and over though, is it?  So I decided to make a wee tag and decorate a jar up using the Bouncing Brayer technique too.  This time, I have brayered over designer paper instead of card stock.  I have also heat embossed in white to make the sentiment really pop off the brayered section.

Of course, an empty jar is not very exciting either, but one filled with chocolate on the other hand............

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Paula! This is amazing! Love the vibrant ink on the DSP. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Shamokes! I've been a demonstrator for 15 years so where has this beautiful technique been hiding all this time?! I'm neck deep in remodeling my stamp room and I have to run upstairs to try this out...thanks to your amazing tag! So beautiful ♥ Thanks for sharing *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥