Thursday, June 27, 2013

GORGEOUS GRUNGE BIRTHDAY

Only one week to go before the launch of the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!!  I can't wait to get my hands on all the gorgeousness that makes up the new catalogue.

In the meantime, I do have a few new bits and bobs to play with - one of the many perks to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!  One of the new sets I am totally in love with is called Gorgeous Grunge.  Sounds awfully feminine, but it really lends itself to some great manly cards too!!  Here is one I made for my Sweethearts birthday a few days ago.

I went for a fairly clean and simple design - a mixture of stamps and Washi Tape.  Love that I could also use three new colours - Smokey Slate and two new In Colours, Pistashio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.  They sound good enough to eat, yes?!!

3 comments:

  1. NICE!!!! Im hanging out until I can get that set. Love it. Totally up my grunge alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get that set! Fab male card, Paula! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥