Thursday, May 30, 2013

IT'S SUNSHINEY DAY - Convention Project #1

This is one of the samples that did make the cut to showcase at Convention.  I chose to do a Center Step card and a single colour "Sun burst" behind the beautiful "Fabulous Florets" stamp set, using the Bouncing Brayer technique.

I created the sun burst on a single piece of Whisper White card by " bouncing" my brayer on the card using Daffodil Delight ink.  I chose one end of the brayer to be my centre point and rotated the card stock in a circle as I bounced.  I then cut my panels from this piece for my card.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Paula!

    Wow, this card is absolutely amazing - this sun burst ist really gorgeus! (Wish, we would have a little bit of this sun here in Germany :-/ )

    But looking at this stunning card brings the sunshine in my room!

    I also love the colours and how you did the flowers!

    Wish you a nice week -

    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula you were right your demonstration at convention was fabulous. One of the best. So loved this technique and the results were stunning. Have to try this some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one word for this WOW. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula you are amazing!! THis card is gorgeous!! SUper lovely from a super clever lady!!
    Awesome job at convention too!! YAY!
    SMiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this techy has been around for a while ... But it is great to be reminded! I bet your gig was very popular! Gorgeous colours, Paula! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! What a STUNNING card! I can definately see why it made the cut to show at Convention. Terrific job!
    Totally blew me away.... haven't had a card cause such an immediate response in me for a very l-o-n-g time!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I so need to get a brayer its been "on the list" for years might have to move it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥