Wednesday, May 22, 2013

CONVENTION ROOMIE GIFT

South Pacific Convention - here I come!!  Whenever I go to Convention, I like to give a gift to the girls I will be sharing accommodation with.  This is year I am only rooming with one friend *waiving at you,  Paula Reid*, so that made things very easy for me!

The two Paula's together will probably create some confusion, but I have made a bag tag for us both so we can tell ourselves apart!!  I also made the adorable drawstring bag above for Paula too, using Stampin' Up!'s gorgeous Tea for Two Designer fabric.  I made some of these bags for my 1st level team mates for Christmas last year, but this one I have lined with plastic, making it an awesome Wash Bag.  I have also filled it with bathroom goodies for her.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥