Sunday, May 19, 2013

BIRTHDAY ROSES

I may have already mentioned this, but my sister and I share the same birthday, although I am two years older and wiser than she is.  Love you Kim!  I face the same problem every year - how to improve on the card I made her last year!  I am sure expectations are high, lol

I choose to use the Everything Eleanor stamp set this year.  A very elegant set.  I teamed this with Rose Red and Crumb Cake inks.  The Sentiment is in Soft Suede though, just for added "pop".  I have added pearls to the centre on the flowers and a soft Rose Red seam binding double bow.

Happy Birthday Sis, hope you liked it!

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful (as always). Hope you both have a wonderful day. Thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beauty, I'm sure your card will more than impress your sister. Simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Paula!! I spent an entire childhood sharing birthday parties with my sister (she was born the day before my first birthday) ... hated it when we were younger, but it's kind of special as you get older. Hope you've been spoilt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Paula,
    oh my this card is sooooo amazing! I love the choice of colours and the stamp set is divine!! Well done lovely lady!! Is your sister a stamper?? WHat cards do you get each year?
    Smiles SHarnee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card Paula, (no sponging!) ake sure you enjoy your day. Look forward to seeing you at convention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card! I love the colour combination.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you, Paula! I share my birthday with my sister too ... We ARE twins! BUT ... My oldest two kids also share the same birthday ... 2 years apart!
    The colours on this one are so gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥