Thursday, April 4, 2013

MAKE A WISH

It is my gorgeous MIL's Birthday today and that meant I had to pull out all the stops and make a card as gorgeous as she is!

I recently had the honor of attending not one, but TWO classes by my very talented friend, Teneale Williams.  I certainly learnt a lot of design tips from her!  Teneale LOVES layers, and she also loves to sponge her artwork too (a girl after my own heart!).  So I figured I would put what I learnt to good use.

I absolutely love how this card has turned out.  It really took me out of my comfort zone with the use of all that DSP, but I couldn't be happier with the end result.  Very different from my usual card - but I love it!

Card Stock:  Island Indigo, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
DSP:  Tea for Two
Stamps:  Make a Wish,  Established Elegance, French Foliage
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Linen Thread, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Sponges, Dimensionals, SMJ

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paula. I have this paper but haven't used it yet - I may just have to cut into it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, its just lovely and I can see the Teneale influence there lol.

    I am sure your MIL will just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous you clever girl, your Mother-inlaw will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, wish Pauline happy birthday from us too

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Paula, you have done a lovely job, l'm sure MIL will think it's pretty spesh!
    The retreat sounds like it was heaps of fun, glad it went well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Wonderful use of DP, and you make me think I really need this stamp set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous elegance ... So feminine. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥