Monday, April 22, 2013

BY THE TIDE BRAYER TUTORIAL

It's been a long time between tutorials, so here is a new one for you using the "By the Tide" stamp set by Stampin' Up!

As soon as I saw this set, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  It has just taken me a bit of time to get it down on paper for you all to try too!

This five page tutorial has step by step instructions on how to create both the outside and inside of the card, with photographs to help you at each new step.   Please visit my Tutorials for Sale page to purchase using PayPal - Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. this looks great Paula, and I love the pearls used as bubbles too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks Melissa! I loved how this turned out too. It was an order for a friend, so it had to be special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! I love the pearl bubbles.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥