Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SOMEWHAT LIMITED

I created this card while at the Palmerston North Craft & Quilt Show.  I needed to sit down after being on my feet most of the day!  I may as well be doing something, right?  So, I pulled out some ink and my sponges and got to work. 

I couldn't take my craft room to the show so was pretty limited in what I had with me.  But it just goes to show - you don't need to have EVERYTHING to create a work of art.  That goes for the Stampin' Up! catalogue too.  As much as I would like EVERYTHING - I just started off with a few essential items and then slowly added things as I could.
If you need a place to start - why not let me help you?  Just email ME and I can help you get the most out of your first purchases.

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. You are truly amazing on the end of a sponge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, This card is gorgeous. You are very talented.
    Great Job
    Diana from WIsconsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, a lovely silhouette card - such soft, pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! would you tell us how you made your card thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sponging as always Paula, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Paula! fab sponging & I love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Paula. Love the colours you have used and the blending. That stamp set is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥