Tuesday, March 19, 2013

IN LINDA'S MEMORY

This post is in memory of my cousin Linda, who lost her long battle with Breast cancer last week.  An amazing and inspiring woman - you will be sorely missed.

Linda loved my artwork and this one last piece is on it's way to her family. 

I am exploring a new concept with my sponged cards now and I hope this is the first of many!  But more about it in another post.

My card wouldn't be complete without the internal artwork as well.  This is my heart in a card.  Love you Linda, RIP xox

13 comments:

  1. A stunning, moving card lovely Paula! Never an easy time when we lose someone we hold dear, your card will most certainly touch them deeply!
    Love SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss Paula.
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card. I'm sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Paula. So sorry you've lost your loved cousin, and big supporter of your work. Big hugs to you, love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Paula. So sorry for the loss of your cousin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the loss of your cousin Linda, Paula, lovely card, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear of your loss. This is a lovely peaceful card. Your sponging looks amazing. How do you get it to look so smooth and not blotchy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. Your card is a beautiful tribute to your beloved cousin. TFT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful, elegant card...keeping you and your family in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work as usual Paula. What a sad time for you and your extended family, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Paula. Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about your cousin, your card is beautiful and her family will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My heart aches for you, Paula! I can tell how much you cared about this special cousin ... the card is simply beautiful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥