Saturday, February 9, 2013

EVERYTHING VALENTINE

Firstly, thank you to my loyal followers who have stuck around over the past couple of months, while I have been busy moving house and location!  For the most part, I have settled in to my new home now, AND I finally have a big craft space all to myself once again.

After all the upheaval lately, I sat down and created this afternoon.  The first time in a long time.  Many thanks go out to Tee-Jay, for her crafty company today.  It was just enough to get me started!

I made some cute little Pinwheels while at Tee-Jay's and I didn't want them to go to waste.  While I didn't feel like making a card, I thought a tag would be cute with these on.  I thought I would try my hand at a Vintage Valentine Tag.  Considering vintage is not really my thing, I am quite pleased with how this turned out.

Stamps:  Everything Elenor, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals and Newsprint DSP
Inks: Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories:  Two Tags Die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Pinwheel Sizzlits Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Jewelry Tag Punch, Basic Pearls, Neutral Brad, Vintage Trinkets, Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Natural Trim Ribbon, Sponges

8 comments:

  1. Glad your visit got you started again, love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Paula, love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Paula! Missed your creativity. Love the vintage tag.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the vintage tag Paula. Hope your move went well. Looking forward to more inspiration from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Paula! So glad you're back blogging, and have settled in well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great come-back! Awesome tag. Glad the move and unpacking has happened and you're on your way back to some routine and normality again. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you back again Paula. Love the tag. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥