Tuesday, January 15, 2013

STILL ADDINKTIVE TOP SPOT

I got a pleasant surprise when checking my emails today - a top pick at Still Addinktive! with a card I made quite some time ago. Thanks girls, that made my day.  Be sure to visit and see what this wonderful new challenge site is all about.

I am pleased to report that my Sweetie and I have found a place to live and move in at the end of this month.  I can't wait to be able to set up my craft space and resume some regular blogging.  Thank you to all who have sent lovely messages.  I really appreciate you all!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the "Top Spot" love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. Looking forward to seeing what you create when you get into your new craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Paula your life has changed since I last caught up with your blog. Good Luck with the house and moving in.Hope all goes well and you are crafting again soon : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥