Sunday, November 4, 2012

PPA146 CHALLENGE

It's been a while since I entered a challenge, so I thought I would give the Pals Paper Arts challenge a go this time.  After prepping three classes, I needed a bit of a change from the repetitive measuring and cutting!

It was the colour combination of this challenge which caught my attention.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I have a whole heap of Calendars for 2013 to use up and I have been making some for my upcoming Craft Fairs.  This design is not what I have already been working on though, but rather, one I wanted to see down on cardstock!

I really like Easel cards and haven't done one for a while, so I thought I would make it into an Easel Calendar instead!  I think I will be making a few more of these!

21 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! It is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just beautiful Paula! Love your sponging of the clouds and the colouring of your flowers -perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning, I love whatever you have done to the flowers, they look soooo gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Paula, absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful . Can you tell me where you got your calendars please. Choiniere511@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowee! This is stunning, Paula. It's pinned!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another wow from me! This is stunning, Paula. I bet they will be great sellers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Your flowers are lovely - what a great idea~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, Paula! What can I say but Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. again WOW is all that can be said

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is beautiful. A definite CASE card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW lovin this little cute cakender using my fav stamps gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea! Think I'll have to case this one :) I love the look :) (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is grogeous. Your coloring and sponging are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been looking for the calendar. Can you tell me where you found yours? (tryalsryder@yahoo.com) I'm looking for 2017 now if available.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I got my calendars from another demo who bought in bulk. I have no idea where she got them from, I am sorry!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥