Friday, November 2, 2012

I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!!

I have been sitting on a big secret for a couple of months, that I can finally share with you now - I have been published in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine Issue 106 which you can view online HERE!! 

My "Believe" Card has been included in a double page spread called "Beautiful Blogs" and I am absolutely delighted to have been asked to submit a card!


Watch out for the December issue, which we should have in-store here in New Zealand in about 6 weeks or you can purchase the Digital issue straight from Papercraft Inspirations.

You can view my original post of the "Believe" card right HERE.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Great work! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paula! It is a gorgeous card and thoroughly deserves this recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! Well deserved - your creations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one very talented girl, Paula! Congrats, very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Paula! That BELIEVE card is one of my favourite all-time cards EVER. It deserved a page all to itself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Paula - the card is stunning, and looks amazing in the magazine! Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, it is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Paula, that's awesome news! The card is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh aah - look at you!! Congratulations, love - well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to you all for your neverending support and faith in me. It means a lot♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is such a beautiful card and richly deserves to be included in this magazine. So pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Paula:) I agree that this is such a great card. One of my favorites too! Your card was the sole reason I bought that stamp set. All your cards are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome news Paula! And, so deserved xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥