Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HAPPY 2013!

While I have many favourite stamp sets, Fabulous Florets is the pick at the moment. I have been making 2013 Easel calendars for my final craft fair at Wesley Centre, Upper Hutt, on the 1 December. I have been attending this fair for three years. Will miss seeing my "regulars"!  Hope you will pop along to say goodbye - I am off to Wanganui in 2013!

 These Easel Calendars are so quick to put together and I am really hoping they will be a hit.  Now I just need to work on a couple more designs.  


6 comments:

  1. Breathtaking as always. You've definitely inspired me to brush off the dust from that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project ... So beautifully created. I don't think anyone will be able to resist! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing calendre, I really love it, you made a real masterpiece!! I really love the flower stamp!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, Thank you for an enjoyable morning, browsing your lovely designs and blog. Love the techniques you use and wonderful monochromatic way of creating many of your projects. So pretty. I've become your newest follower. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥