Thursday, November 15, 2012

CLEAN & SIMPLE BORDER

I had inspiration for this card come to me during the night - yes, I craft in my sleep too!  But I normally forget all the magnificent creations I come up with by morning, lol

This one was nice and simple, but I knew it would be really effective too.  I love the graduation of colour I managed to achieve as well.  I have a heap of the Confetti White cardstock (which is now retired) to use up, but it makes for a great card base!

To do this card, I simply choose the border stamp from Summer Silhouettes and used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the individual rows on the image.  Of course you also need my most used and loved tool - the Stamp-a-ma-jig, to ensure perfect placement of your stamp.  Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the clean and simple look and the way you used the border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super effective, Paula ... And very pretty. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥