Saturday, October 13, 2012

ON TO A GOOD THING?

Since I came up with a such a quick card the other morning (see my last post), I figured why not do another CAS using the same simple design, but flip it instead!

I could knock out a batch of these quick cards and they would all look so different with the vast selection of stamp sets available with Stampin' Up!

Maybe both these cards have inspired you too?  Why not get that stamp set you have on your Wish List but haven't ticked off yet!  Give me a call or email me your order.  Don't forget - just spend $70.00 and recieve a FREE spool of the new In-Colour ribbon if you order before the end of October!


6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Paula. I've got my eye on that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Paula, into my CASE file it goes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your CAS cards lately Paula. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - love this card (and the one from the other day) they are both stunning. Now to catch up on all your other posts for the last 5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Paula! The silhouette stamps work beautifully. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥