Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A CAS CARD FOR YOU!

It's not often I get time to make a quick card in the morning before I leave for work, but I did this morning!  While checking out my regular blog haunts I came across a challenge at Casology and straight away I knew what I wanted to do.  I also challenged myself to do it in under 10 minutes!  Quick, simple cards are not easy for me to do!

The challenge this week is to use "LEAF" as your guide.  Of course, I love Stampin' Up!'s French Foliage set, so that was what I used, with a mix of an Old Olive and Soft Suede colour pallet.

I also used some twine and a new Naturals Designer Button just to add a bit more dimension, while still keeping it simple.

Stamps:  French Foliage, So Sorry
Inks & Markers: Old Olive, Soft Suede
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Soft Suede and Confetti White (now retired)
Accessories:  Naturals Designer Button, Twine, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Tombow Multi Adhesive

11 comments:

  1. How terrific that you got time to craft BEFORE work. Did you manage it in 10 minutes or less?

    It's turned out awesomely - is that a word lol. Love the soft tones and neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Paula.. Thanks for your continuing inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great design. I love how you have used the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Patrice - yes, I did manage it in 10 minutes! It helps when the design is crystal clear in your head. That doesn't normally happen to me, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Paula! Have Had my eye on the CAS-ology challenges but I just have not had the time! Sigh! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one terrific 10-minute card! :) Wow! Love the muted colors and what a fabulous design!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card... the more i see french foliage in action the more i think i need to get it!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I love how you used the french foliage stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love those stamped tiles and the button is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous neutral leaf card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous creation - wow! I've been inspired to CAS this one...hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥