Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'M FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES

Well, actually ink in this case!  With a straw - you get the picture.

I came across this cool technique on Pinterest by the very clever Kay Kalthoff.  I went to her site and watched her video and just had to find a straw right way to try it myself!  Luckily, I had a lone straw floating in the back of my junk draw.  Never throw anything away!

It is really incredible how the ink layers you put down resist each other, but they do!  Since you smear a dark ink over the whole piece to finsh, I was seriously in doubt.  Had to try it for myself, lol

Want to try this technique for yourself?  Just click HERE to see Kay's awesome video.  Thanks Kay!!

Of course, I have also used the gorgeous Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon which is just one of five colours you can earn FREE with every $70 order you place with me before the end of October.  Not too many days left on this great value promotion - email me quick so you don't miss out!

3 comments:

  1. Just love the combo of bright colours you used for the technique and the base of your card. Will have to raid my Prep art supplies and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique and the colour combo you have used on this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of the colors you have put together for this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥