Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HEARTFELT FRAMED

Another wee project I Brayered for Stampin' Up!'s Heartfelt event was this Christmas Frame.  I have used non traditional Christmas colours though - Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Primrose petals and Midnight Muse.  A pretty unlikely combination, but it worked!

 I enjoyed doing this because now I have a framed piece of artwork for my home at Christmas.  It was actually a few of my customers that suggested some of my cards were just too nice to send and should be framed first.  Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is beautiful Paula!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true Paula. It certainly makes a beautiful framed picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Paula

    Diana from WI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked beautifully, Paula! Love the combo of colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pauia - of all the really nice brayered cards i have seen and attempted, this one makes me really want to get more proficient!! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥