Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BOO TO YOU!

It's Halloween tonight and that means little Munchkins knocking on the front door ready for lollies!  While Halloween is still a new concept in New Zealand, I know it is huge overseas.  We are slowly joining in!

I love the Halloween stamp sets available to us this year.  I just had to have a play around with this wee cutie "Toxic Treats".  I have used my Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the stamps, that way I could pick out only the images I actually wanted, omitting some of the fancier scroll work.  I have also used the new embossing folder "Spider Web" to create the raised image on the card base.

And for the little Munchkins?  Lollipops of course! Unfortunately, this little stamp is retired, but it made Lolli decorating quick and easy!

Happy Halloween to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo congrats to you! How special.

    Love your halloween treats. We had a few tricksters visit this year and cover our letter boxes with bright blue puffy paint spray - ewww hard to clean off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥