Monday, October 15, 2012

BFF BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Diane!  I made a card especially for you!  I hope you like it, lol

I was so excited to see Greeting Card Kids in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and it was first on my wishlist.  This cute wee set is fabulous for watercolouring and that is just what I did here.  I have kept this nice and simple again, letting the image do the work although I did add a wee bit of texture with the embossing and ribbon.

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids
Inks:  Real Red, Sahara Sand, Pool Prty, Island Indigo, So Saffron, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Cardstock:  Real Red, Sahara Sand,
Accessories:  Watercolour Paper, Aqua Painter, Basic Rhinestone, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. Paula this is adorable! Beautiful colours and stunning colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I love the colors. The red layer really makes the stamped and colored image stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a sweetie! Love the colouring! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need some oolouring tuition from you at next opportunity, Paula:) maybe Stamp Camp?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥