Sunday, September 2, 2012

I AM A DARLING!

How cool to have my last card selected for an honourable mention at Dynamic Duo's.  That was such a great way to start my day!  Thank you girls ♥

I have got some great news for you too!  The new Stampin' Up! Catalogue has gone live!  But, wait, there's more.....The new Holiday catalogue is now LIVE too!!  Double the fun!  You can view both new Catalogues HERE.

These catalogues are by far the most exciting I have seen.  Here are just some of the reasons I love them:

New Foam Ink Pads: 
Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
Pad stays juicier for longer resulting in better ink pad longevity!
Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!

Bundles!!
I love that Stampin' Up! has bundled matching stamp sets and framelits saving you money (15%off)! So many to choose from!

New Stamps!
So many gorgeous new Stamp Sets to select from.  Will you Wishlist be as long as mine?!

But really, the only way to appreciate these new Catalogues is to get your hands on them.  Order yours from ME today!



1 comment:

  1. I don't think I told you how much I loved your DD card. I think I did pin it though! :-) A well-deserved win.

    And don't remind me about those new catalogues! Too many yummy things to add to my wishlist...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥