Tuesday, September 25, 2012

HEARTFELT MATTED BRAYER

Here is another sample of the a Brayered card I made for Stampin' Up!'s Heartfelt Event in Auckland.  This is a technique I am calling the Matted Brayer.  I simply don't know what else to call it!  I have every intention of doing a tutorial to show you, my lovely Followers, how I have done this, but you will just have to be patient a wee while longer!

I absolutely love the retro feel of this card.  I have used three of the new 2013 In Colours to create it, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit, then layered the artwork on the Summer Starfruit card base.  This is the second card of this type I have done.  You can view the first right HERE.

3 comments:

  1. So dimensional! Lovely, rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice !!
    Molt bonica, felicitats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo and layout. Can't wait to see the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥