Friday, September 28, 2012

COME TO BETHLEHEM - HEARTFELT

Here is yet another project I shared at the Heartfelt event in Auckland.  Was it really two weeks ago now?!!  Time flies.

This card uses the Bouncing Brayer Technique.  Such a fun technique and really suited to this stamp set.  I love how the effect is like a starburst, and frames the Morning star in the stamp set to perfection.  It is hard to see in this photo, but I have heat embossed the star with White embossing powder, added Dazzling Diamonds to it and heated again to set.  The effect is a much more subtle twinkle than if I had used heat & Stick Powder.  I have only used two colours on this card also, Bashful Blue and Midnight Muse, one of the new SU In colours this year.

6 comments:

  1. I love the effect too Paula. It looks beautiful!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card Paula- I might be Caseing this one ;-) Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the most beautiful Christmas card using this set Paula. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning ... And the bouncing brayer techy is perfect! Have been mia form blurring due to LIFE ... Will check out the posts that I have missed! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - I so need a class with you on brayering & sponging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥