Sunday, August 19, 2012

PLENTY OF PINWHEELS!

One of the fantastic perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting your hands on new product before they are launched to the public!  I also get to attend, present, help, or all of the above, at Stampin' Up!'s amazing events too.  I have been playing with heaps of new products and making up samples for displays over the last couple of weeks.  I can't share these with you just yet, but it explains my absence of late!!

But I can share this wee sneak peek I came up with a couple of weeks ago.  A very simple card at first glance, however, all those little pinwheels have been stamped one at a time!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous idea for the background! Looking forward to seeing all the new goodies .. And how you have used them! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥