Monday, August 27, 2012

FOREVER YOUNG - SYMPATHY

I have been playing with one of my favourite stamp sets - Forever Young.  I am thrilled to see that it is going to be with us for another year!  To celebrate, I pulled out my sponges and came up with this card for my MIL.

As yet get older you tend to need more cards in the Get Well and Sympathy line.  I had to make a few more for her to use!  I have gave all the female relatives in my family a tin of home made cards last year for their Birthdays.  Now I just need to make sure I keep them topped up for them to use!

While the stamp set is not retiring, the gorgeous coloured brad is just one of the products to leave us.  Have you taken advantage of the Retired List yet?  You still have a few more days to go.  Simply click HERE to view the list and get your order to me before the 31st of August to bag a bargain!

5 comments:

  1. Truly amazing background for the silhouetted tree...I love how you have made that tree work in a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make the colours look so real! Sensational! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥