Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS!

I actually managed to get a scrapbook page done over the weekend!  I came across a page on Pinterest that was created by Karina Beck.  I thought it was such a fantastic way to use up scraps that I just had to have a go myself.  So here is my version:

I chose all the colours from the photo for all my little circles.  You should have seen the mess on my desk!  I also chose to add a journal pocket beneath my photo.  The great thing about this pocket is that the journal tag stops before you can pull it all the way out.  Such a clever little mechanism so you will never lose a tag!

 I hope you enjoyed this page.  Makes such a change from my typical card posts!

10 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS, STUNNING USE OF COLOURS AND A MAGNIFICANTLY DESIGNED PAGE, LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Page Paula! love the colours and sure is great way to use up scraps! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Paula. I'm impressed! Great page! You almost make me want to get back into scrapbooking again! Love the tag idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Paula this is really cool. Makes me think maybe I could scrapbook lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page! Could you explain how you did the pull-down journaling mechanism for newbies like me?
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun, Paula! Love the circle embellies! Great pic too! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great layout Paula. Fabulous idea with the journalling tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Paula, really effective and a great way to use scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful layout Paula. The funky circles are awesome, as is the secret journalling tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout Paula! May have to CASE this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥