Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FOR THE OTHER MAN IN MY LIFE!

That would be my Dad, of course, who is celebrating his Birthday today.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! 

I pulled out a real "man's" stamp set which I love, but haven't used a lot since I got it.  Of course, I also pulled out my trusty sponges and Post-it-Notes too, lol

I decided to keep this all in monotone, using only Basic Black and Basic Grey.  I am really pleased with how this turned out.  It is hard to create depth when not using colour, but I was lucky enough to achieve this look on the first try!
Hope you have a wonderful day Dad.  Love you heaps! ♥

9 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic Paula, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card paukla . Love the monotone effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome Paula creation! Love it! ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are soooooo talented Paula. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY cool card Paula. Love the depth you have achieved with the monochrome tones. Betcha it went down a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an eye for perspective! This is fabulous? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula you do such wonders with your mountains,roadway and grass on the sides. You do such a great job
    Diana from Wisconsin

    I love you cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes!!! What a gorgeous card!! But how in the world did you achieve the mountains? Do you have a tutorial? Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card paula, I bet your dad loved it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥