Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CAS - SNEAK PEEK

Just a little teaser for you today.  I haven't had time to do any of my normal sponging favourites, but I did have time to whip up this Clean and Simple Birthday card over the weekend.  It also includes a sneak peek of a new stamp set due for realease on the 1st September!

I have also pulled out my Simply Scored Board and scored a few detail lines across the side and bottom of the card.  A great way to add a little visual interest to an otherwise simple card.

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this! It's so pretty and, when you look more closely, you appreciate all the details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Paula! There is so much I have seen in the US catty that I want! I wonder how close it will be to the AUS/NZ catty! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection! Love the scored detail Paula. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card Paula, must have been for someone amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥